1. To clean the bottom of cup holders: Place a sock or rag over the end of a cup, spray with disinfectant and twist in the holder.
2. Use a toothbrush to remove dirt and grime from the seams of upholstery.
3. Use a flathead screwdriver and a rag to clean small crevices. Q-Tips work well too!
4. Glass cleaner will put a nice shine on plastic interior surfaces.
5 An inexpensive foam brush is good for dusting between AC vents.
6. Easily remove pet hair from upholstery using a squeegee and a spray bottle of water.
7. Spray dirty floor mats with stain remover and toss them in the washing machine.
8. Don't forget to wipe down the inside of all the windows!