Here at Maid in America we respect your home and your pets. Here are a few tips we have found beneficial to get the most out of our service and make your pet comfortable at the same time:
1. Notify us that you have a pet.
2. Tell us the pet’s name in the event that your pet should become agitated or disappear. Show your service provider where you keep the pet’s leash.
3. If there is an animal-made mess, clean it up before we arrive. If handled improperly, animal excrement can lead to the spread of dangerous diseases.
4. If possible, relocate your pet. Put your pet in a kennel or in a clearly marked room that the service worker is not scheduled to enter. Leave a few favorite toys with your pet to keep it from getting restless.
5. Be sure to mention your pet’s favorite hang-outs so special attention can be paid to removing excess pet dander from those areas.