Valentine's Day can easily result in a SUGAR OVERLOAD!
We compiled a list of a few simple snacks for an alternative
(or addition to) the chocolate, cookies and candies.
Perfect for Valentine's Day parties!
Make edible Cupid arrows from stawberries, blueberries and clementine slices!
Use a small cookie cutter to craft a cute cheese platter.
Attach sweet messages to whole fruits!
No chopping or mixing required!
Yogurt Covered Pretzels
- 1 large bag mini pretzels
- 2 cups strawberry yogurt
- 4 cups confectioners sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 250ºF.
2. Beat together the confectioners sugar and yogurt until the frosting is smooth and creamy. Add up to a cup more of confectioners sugar if necessary to make it thicker. Stir in the pretzels.
3. Place the pretzels on a lined cookie sheet. Turn OFF your oven and place the pretzels inside, propping the door open slightly. This will help dry the frosting. Allow them to sit there for 3 hours before removing.
Wouldn't these be perfect alongside the Cupid Arrow kabobs!